The PhamaSynergy event aims to establish an international meeting place for the global BD&L community. The event is created to showcase pharma opportunities for commercial partnerships & alliances, and in/out-licensing deals.
Topics of interest included, but were not limited to:
- Overviews of different product portfolio and business development strategies
- Showcases of wide variety of go-to-market strategies and internalisation approaches
- Special focus on different growth regions e.g. ASEAN, LatAm and MENA
- Business development related topics ranging from strategic approaches to practical issues
- Partner selection in strategic alliances approaches and strategies
The third edition of the PharmaSynergy event gathered both: representatives from established and emerging markets, for the productive information exchange and 1-2-1 partnering meetings.
The 2020 PharmaSynergy conference and partnering meetings, was attended by:
- Middle size pharmaceutical companies that are based both in Europe and in the Emerging (high growth) markets and looking to grow internationally.
- National players in each of the covered markets – who could become a “partner of choice” for the companies that are looking to enter the market
- BD&L senior executives, whose job is to look for the possible in/out-lisencing opportunities
Highlights of PharmaSynergy-2020 edition
View the PharmaSynergy – 2020 photo gallery here
Notable 2020 PharmaSynergy presentations are available on the lynx2Market resources page
How to ensure you don’t miss the next event?